Although it is not the best time to talk about outdoor lighting, the ideas of solar powered light here is definitely worth saving for next year’s outdoor décor. Solar lighting must be a wonderful choice because they are not only great energy savers, but also awesome outdoor decor features you can create them in many different ways. This is why I am so excited to share with you this 20 of the most creative solar light ideas. Pick up here’s ideas and create unique way to display your solar lights.
1. Top house number wood post with a solar light.
2. Create hosta leaves shaped light holder for garden decor.
3. DIY solar powered fairy house is perfect for a nightlight.
4. Install solar lights top on these square log pieces.
5. DIY lamp post with flower planter.
6. Colored mason jar lanterns.
7. Transform a simple barrel planter into something with nighttime appeal.
8. Make a solar light and vintage glass lamp shade combo.
9. Use mason jars and ground hooks to make these great lamp.
10. Transform old chandelier into outdoor lights holder.
11. Repurposed floor lamps into patio solar lights.
12. Simply paint, string some twine, and pop the lantern on top.
13. Bunch some solar powered Tiki torches into the flower pot.
14. DIY $8 solar address lantern for your front garden.
15. Decorate your fence by hanging dollar store solar lights on basket hooks.
16. Use clay pots to make a garden lighthouse.
17. Hanging plant basket lights.
18. Just need a few pieces of cedar, you can upgrade the looking of inexpensive path lights.
19. DIY Miniature Fairy Solar Jars
20. Add lighting to your front garden path.