If you want to decorate your home in a way that makes you feel like in fairy tale when it comes to night, then how about making a decorating project with glow-in-the-dark paints? An obvious case your kids want to have it immediately is a cool glow-in-the-dark wall mural or painting. Children will never ever forget it, as their room hides a secret story they can only see with the lights off. What a cool idea! Not only that, there are a lot of places you can add a glowing project. Here you are at right place.
1. Light up your kitchen with a glow in the dark countertop:
2. Go for a DIY glowing inlaid resin shelf:
3. Use the bracelet size glow stick to craft a welcome home sign:
Get Tutorial here ====> smileandwave.typepad.com
4. Glow in the dark front steps:
5. DIY firefly jars add a bit of fun to your home’s outdoor:
Similar project ====> youtube.com
6. Light up a backyard dinner party with a glowing table like this:
Get Tutorial here ====> instructables.com
7. Give your walkway a new look by painting small rocks with glow in the dark paint:
Or line a garden bed with rope lighting:
8. What’s better than decorating a kid’s room with a cool glow-in-the-dark wall mural? All you need is just a small can of glow-in-the-dark paint, a pencil and your creative ideas.
buy the paints here: amazon.com
9. Jazz up your home’s party just by hanging a glow sticks chandelier like this:
10. Enhance your front yard with these awesome glowing planters: